MIR, you're so special.;
ABOUT ENTRY LINKS TWITER FACEBOOK BLOGSKIN
(: ilaffchu foeeva :)
1.26.2012 • 12:45 PM • 0 comments
Assalamualaikum :)

13 Nov 2011 ( 3.03a.m.)


                       M U H A M M A D    S Y A F I Q    B  I N    Z A K A R I A 


~ > love the way you SMILE !
~ > love the way you call me CAYANG !
~ > love the way you CARE ABOUT ME !
~ >     > . < love the way you TREAT ME !
~ > love the way you BEING JEALOUS !
~ > love everything ABOUT you , dek !
~ > Proud to be something for you !

# fact the fate , not fact the fake .
# don't loves your lover more than the God .
# girls with vergine is more respective .
# don't go for someone you love , stay for someone who love you .
# in love , be who you're  not be what she/he wants you to be .

                    If fate separated us , then God know the better for you . I'm glad and very grateful if your happiness is fate to be with ME ! And I just missed you right now . Wish you were here by my side . Your smile makes me happy . Never wants to be apart from you . You're such EVERYTHING for me !

















PASTFUTURE
MY WORDS;
Hi, I am FATIN HAMIMI BINTI SAIFUL AMRI. 15 y/o. Suksesian. 19 April 1998. Just call me FatynMimie. Got stuck with IQBAL RIDWAN :*
BLOG ARCHIVE;

  • Alhamdulillah , aku lega sekarang .
  • Bersyukur dengan ape yang ade , itu yang tebaek .
  • Aku tegamam , aku ta kuad untuk semue ni :'(
  • Hati aku mendesak , aku terima . Alhamdulillah .
  • Aku Ingin Berubah
  • OHH MAII !
  • Keliru
  • Rindu Terubat :')
  • Missyou .
  • Terime kasih H****